Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sink and faucet are installed, but not hooked up yet...

love, love, love my new sink and faucet! neighbor is visiting in a bit to help connect the water lines...then all will be good again in the Universe.

Next weekend is going to be dedicated to the Island build. The granite top for the Island is here, just hanging out on the old Island until the new one is built.
All looks great so far, now we decide on a color for the walls.

Everything in my house is warm, but that may change, I'm considering blue or green for the kitchen and dining area.

Work today was interesting....my day started out chasing a runner and keeping the doors blocked....and ended the day making conversation with colleagues. Today is a good day :-)

I think I hear my neighbor....

No comments:

Post a Comment